- VERSATILE DESIGN: This awesome foot massager has 6 massage heads with 18 rotating massager nodes. It amazingly relaxes muscles, eases tensions, and regulates blood flow.
- HEATING FUNCTION: This massager has a heating function to help fatigued muscles and improve foot wellness. It's very safe to use. This function can be turned on and off manually if not preferred to use.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The ergonomic shape fits the foot which makes it more effective relaxing. Help you relieve fatigue at any time make it more comfortable for you. Valentines Day Gifts ideal for Her & Him
- PORTABLE AND EASY OPERATION: You don't need to bend down just to turn on the massager. You can access the power button and set its mode by just simply touching it using your toe! Plus, it has carried a handle for your convenience.
- PERFECT FOOT STRESS RELIEVER: This massager is the one thing you need to ease tensions and relieve foot muscle. It is perfect to use at home and in your office! Get a good foot massage without spending a fortune on salon fees!
I love it, it works wonderfully the rolling heated (or not heated) balls massage your feet very well, some may say that there too high and that they hurt there feet, I think there just right and if on some days I feel there to high I just put a towel over them. I wish I would have bought this product a long time ago, it is AWESOME!
This product is very good, and works more than advertised. Undiagnosed with planar from a previous retail job, which was 8 hours standing behind a register (heels felt like they were burning) to an industrial plant job which require squatting, walking, and climbing ladder cages and stairs. Used to use several full and partial inserts just to relieve the pressure, tension, and heel pain. Was surprised at how such a small part of the foot could affect the whole body. After some thinking, bought this, used this, lost sense of time and self, found myself on my back with a huge cheesy grin...and that was within 3 minutes. 15 minutes, ermagerd!!! That said, and perhaps my feet are a touch sensitive, a mere 15 minutes in the early morning is sufficient for a 10 hour shift on my feet and then some. If those 15 minutes are before bed with heat, am super relaxed and have pleasant and well rested sleep.My steel toe boots now simply carry a basic insert for sweat and odor.Loved this product so much, showcased it to my landlords and bought for family. I will say this, it can take a bit to get used to the sensation, and you might lose yourself for a bit, especially if you have sensitive feet.
I purchased this foot massager for my husband because he has foot pain now and then from being on his feet a lot. He isn't the only one using it now: it is so effective and comforting to the feet that everyone in our family uses it. Instead of a vibrating foot massager this is a kneading massager which from our experience is more effective in working out areas of the feet that ache. And the 2 temperature choices are a plus. We use the heat selection for a better massage experience and during the summer when it is warmer we use the cooler selection. I would recommend this foot massager to anyone in need of a relaxing and comforting foot massage after a long day.
I am very pleased with this unit. The rotating balls (all nine sets hidden beneath the webbing) are set up just right to really massage my feet, and it has made a difference at the end of the day when I can hardly walk. Good job, Nekteck.....and a good value, too.
I originally purchased the Nekteck foot massager that has the air bladder, but retuned it and purchased this model (which was their original foot massager before offering the new model). Im going to compare the two:The new, upgraded version with the air bladder is twice as much as this one. It would probably work ok if you are looking for general foot relaxation. It was not what I needed to relieve the severe heel pain associated with plantar fasciitis. The shiatsu kneading nodules were not really big enough to really get into the foot muscles. The air bladder, though it feels pretty good, doesnt allow you to move your foot around so that the modules can hit just the right spots - and thats important for plantar fasciitis therapy. It didnt feel like it was helping. Additionally, that unit is really large, cumbersome, and noisy. Its just not what I was looking for so I returned it after using it twice.I then purchased this Nekteckfoot massager. It is a simpler device that just features the shiatsu massaging modules and heat. It is half the price, half the size, much less noisy and, most importantly, really does the job of digging into the scar tissue and breaking it up. It is helping my heel pain tremendously! I like it a lot and just purchased a second one for a friend who also has heel pain. Sometimes simpler is better.