- PERFORMANCE AND RECOVERY: Supporting and wrapping around the wrist, forearm, biceps, and triceps, this arm compression sleeve increases circulation, stabilizes active muscles and relieves pain to enhance the recovery time of the targeted area.
- DESIGN: With quality craftsmanship and advanced knitting technology, the arm sleeve for lymphedema is designed with an anti-slip silicone band at the top offering a secure fit. The double ellipse on the elbow crease ensures a complete range of movement.
- FEATURES: For workout sessions or a regular day at work, the lymphedema arm sleeve with Clima-comfort technology wicks away moisture to keep the skin dry and cool all day long. It is latex- and cotton-free and provides a custom-like fit.
- RECOMMENDED CONDITIONS: This compression sleeve for the arm can be used to prevent shoulder arm vein thrombosis, post-operative and post-traumatic edema, primary and secondary stage 1 lymphedema of the arm effectively without causing any strain or discomfort.
- WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: Comfortable to wear with its on-and-off design, this compression sleeve for swelling and soreness offers long-lasting use with its low maintenance needs. It is easy to wash in warm water up to 40 degrees and can be tumble-dried.
I was very happy to find this on . My physical therapist prescribed this sleeve for lymphedema. When it was time to replace the worn one she sent an order to the only medical supply co in our city. Four weeks later they said had for me, on arrival they substituted a brand that I previously had tried and did not work for me. Hope continues to carry this brand as all compression sleeves, even with exact same pressure, are not created equal. Since need to wear most of the time it is important to find the best in comfort also, which this brand is in my opinion.
Just what we needed.
I can not believe that I didn't check online sooner. I have used a compression sleeve for 10 years since I got lymphedema due to breast cancer. Between getting a prescription, seeing the provider who measured my arm and returning to pick up the sleeve I waisted a lot of time. The last several years my insurance didn't pay for it anymore anyway. I finally figured out that all the pertinent information was right on the box. I ordered the sleeve from , it came within a few days and was exactly the same product I have been using. Thank you!
The headline says it all. Well, almost. The DME didn't do a very good job color-matching, so my pick for my mother's needs beat theirs. Win!
My grandmother needed these for medical purposes. Her doctor previously ordered these through medical insurance and she ended up paying more than double what it cost to order off . It's the exact same item, brand and quality that they over charged her for through her doctor.