- EXERCISE BIKE
- Smooth Stationary Bike: 35lbs flywheel and heavy-duty steel frame of the exercise bike guarantee stability while cycling. The belt-driven system provides a smoother and quieter ride than chain transport. It won't disturb your apartment neighbors or sleeping kids.
- Personalized Fit Exercise Bike: 2-ways adjustable non-slip handlebar, 4-ways padded seat (inseam height 25-35in) and a large range of resistance give users a comfortable indoor riding experience. Workout your muscles / lose weight / enhance heart /lung function. 270 lbs weight capacity.
- LCD Monitor and Ipad Mount: The LCD monitor on the exercise bike tracks your time, speed, distance, calories burned, and odometer. The gift Ipad holder allows you to enjoy exercising and music at the same time, making it easier to keep exercising.
- Safe to Use: The adjustable cage pedals on the exercise bike protect you from a fast ride. Press the resistance bar to stop the flywheel immediately. The water bottle holder allows you to replenish water in time. Transport wheels help you easily move this cycling machine. All parts are protected and your little baby can't reach them.
- What You Get: An exercise bike, all tools and instructions are in the package.
This bike is really easy to assemble. It is a smaller bike compared to bikes like Pelaton, but that can be great if you don’t have much space. The iPad holder is able to hold the iPad Pro 12 inch and doesn’t cover the handle bars so you can ride comfortably. The seat however isn’t very comfortable so I recommend buying a seat cover. The water bottle holder is made from plastic and doesn’t look like it can hold a bigger bottle. This bike also arrived 3 days early so that was also a bonus!
After using this bike on average 3-4 times a week for 6 months it broke. I was very disappointed since I had been using it with the Peloton app. Customer service reached out to me and made attempts to correct the problem. Since they could not send out a repair man to fix the bike they sent me a brand new one at no charge. I am so incredibly happy with the service I received on this. It was above and beyond and I was not expecting this at all. I am now a loyal, very happy customer.
If you are looking to get a Peloton experience but without the price, check this bike out! I love it. Easy to set-up (look up a video - very helpful) and overall the bike is pretty quiet. I purchased a Wahoo Cadence sensor and attached it to the pedal so I'm able to track that. You can subscribe to the Peloton app for about $13 a month. When you begin a class, you click the bluetooth button and connect your cadence and heart rate monitor (I used my Apple Watch but can also use my OTF heart rate band). A couple cons - it doesn't tell your RPMs on the bike, hence I purchased the extra cadence reader and when you are doing the resistance, there are no numbers. You just have to do it based on effort. I also did order clip-in pedals so I will be able to do that too. Overall, low price but excellent workout. I love it!
I bought this bike in March and LOVED it and used it a few times per week with the Peloton app. It was great until the resistance knob went out on it in September/October. I contacted and the company who sold it through and they sent me a new resistance knob. I was so excited to get back on my bike and it worked great for maybe 2 weeks before the resistance stopped working again!The first time the resistance went out, you could see that the resistance knob was stripped. This second time, it was not stripped but it completely stopped adding resistance. I am beyond frustrated since I loved this bike.If the resistance didn’t go out on this bike, I would give it 5 stars!!**EDIT 12/8/20**While the Maintenance aspect of this bike was more than what I expected, the Customer Service has been phenomenal! I have had issues with the resistance knob, however, Customer Service has helped me every step of the way to resolve. My bike is back working again with just a few replacements and I am back to LOVING my bike!! Customer Service informed me that if I run into issues with the resistance knob again, they will send me a new knob and will continue efforts to correct!